so had my glucose test on Saturday, didnt hear anything Monday and most of the day Tuesday so I thought I was in the clear- well I get a call about 1:00 yesterday saying that one of my levels was good and the other was slightly higher so I need to come in and do the 3 hour test! Not the results I really wanted to hear but o'well what can you do....like 75% of the ppl i've talked to failed the first and passed the 2nd so I'm hoping that I atleast pass this one. So I scheduled an appointment for Monday 8am so that should make for a fun morning lol...
Hoping to start the nursey this weekend or next weekend. We have a few paint colors narrowed down but I think were going to leave the walls the cream color (just maybe touch them up) and then do one accent wall and paint the baseboards dark brown and then we should be good to go with putting everything in, just gotta wait til the shower to actually get everything.
speaking of the shower, we planned it for May 7 so Im anxious for that to get here, just hoping I dont go TOO early cause I wont have much of anything for her yet. So maybe that's an excuse for me to go shopping and buy some things!!! :)
Nothing much else going on so until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!