Image Map

Friday, April 1, 2011

30weeks REALLY!!?!?!?

um really...where is this time going!?!? 10 MORE weeks (hopefully not more) til she is here!!!! eeeeeeeeek, I am so excited...

so lets see, she's about 3lbs and about 15.7 inches long (according to my babycenter phone app.) She is squirming like a little worm in my belly and it's the coolest thing EVER! I love to just sit there and watch my belly go crazy....Im still waiting to see the feet or other parts of the body go across my belly right now it's more like a wave....kicks and punches are lessening now, since she is running out of room and she is just squirmy...

I have had no off the wall cravings this entire pregnancy.....it's kind of cravings where when I want something particular and I want it right then and there...however some things I have been craving...taco bell, gummy bears, watermelon, cantaloupe, banana milkshakes, and cherry coke

I am so excited for a weekend to do absolutely NOTHING!!! and when I say nothing I mean NOTHING! the house could prob use some cleaning, so maaaaaaaaybe if Im feeling spunky I will do that but prob not...

Im hoping hoping hoping B will get some more of the nursery done, I want to get the crib together and start putting her bedding together I know that I wont be able to completly finish the nursery til AFTER the shower being we registered for a lot of the accessories for her room...but atleast the bulk of it will be done. I also need to find a nice dresser (on the cheaper side- sorry just cant bring myself to pay $500 for a dresser) so maybe I can talk B into going to Ikea and start getting ideas...also need to get a chandilier for her light...I found 2 really cute ones...that have crystals hanging from them one is clear(from ikea and only about $40) 



the other I cant find a picture for the other (it's from lowes and it's similar to the ikea one but it's about $80 and I think it had pink crystals hangning from it)

Im going to start taking pictures from here on out on the progress so I will have to post that along with a belly pic later tonight!

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!