Wednesday, April 6, 2011
finally a full nights sleep?
I thought I was going to be able to get a full nights sleep lastnight, I was FINALLY able to get comfortable in bed as soon as I got in, I didnt feel like my belly was in the way and my body pillow was fully cooperating with me(which usually it never does takes me about 20 min to get it situated with the blankets)...I didnt get to take a nap earlier, I was so exhausted..... so I thought I was going to get a full nights sleep....all the sudden I hear a huge thud (molly jumping off the bed) then what sounded like a cat hacking up a hair ball then it stopped....then it started again, I happened to look @ the clock and it's 12:30...tried to wake up B to see what she was doing (cause she was on his side of the bed), well that didnt work so had to get out of bed and see if she was ok....then in turn that made Kaiah jump off the bed to investigate what was going on....well she was ok and the dumb ass was throwing up pieces of my shoe she ate earlier....(that'll teach her to eat my shoes, ok maybe not but luckily) she's ok(after the 'rock episode' we had when we first got her I get worried) and as soon as I consoled her for a minute (poor thing looked so upset like she did something completley wrong.)..she was right back on the bed trying to find the 'perfect spot' to lay and fall asleep which in turn made kaiah do the same thing, which this lasted for about 15 minutes til they finally layed down and fell back asleep. So needless to say by this point in time I couldnt get comfortable again so I had a restless rest of the night...and here I am this morning exhausted and just want to crawl back in bed...
Labels:
dogs,
lack of sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love when people say "after you have the baby, you won't get any sleep". While this is true, the sleep deprivation starts months before the baby is born! Hang in there! :)
ReplyDeleteyes especially if you 2 dogs like mine ;) haha but even without the dogs, I think I still wouldnt be able to sleep
ReplyDeleteI feel you on this one! I don't even have a belly to be in the way yet, but I'm still not sleeping either.
ReplyDeletehope tonight is better for you!