Thursday we're going to tour the hospital I am pretty excited about this, like I said in previous post I have heard nothing but good things about Magee....
B got a little more of the nursery done....the top half is painted and hopefully get the bottom half done this weekend, he decided that instead of painting the trim a dark color to match the crib he wants to leave it white, since the room is smaller it will brighten it up; I think mom and I are going to pick out a stoller this weekend, I have one in mind from Target but if for some reason they dont have it, Ill have to find another...
(this is the one Im HOPING to get)
so, Ive come to the conclusion I can no longer sleep with my body pillow....so Ive made myself my own little 'recliner' in the bed so I am pretty much sleeping sitting up and I have to tell you I have been get a little more sleep that way than I was laying down....depsite the 50 trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night...
Tonight I attempted to paint my toenails, that was a feat in itself lol....I definatly wont be doing that ever again....Im surprised the baby isnt hating my for squishing her but I think I did a pretty damn good job if I say so myself....well time for DWTS ....so til next time
oh before I forget a good friend of mine started selling avon and now has an online website so if anyone is interested please please check it out.... www.youravon.com/judycore
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!