Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2011

34 weeks

well, little butterball weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long, I feel like she weighs way more than that...and much longer...the way she moves n grooves in my belly....

I however am feeling like I am getting HUGE....absolutely nothing fits and  is comfortable anymore...Pouteven my yoga pants are digging in places that I'd rather not them dig...so I think I need to invest in some maxi dresses and bigger yoga pants...as much as I do NOT want to buy more pants I just  cant deal with it anymore....I am just so uncomfortable.  I havent gotten any swelling just yet(knock on wood)...unless I am walking for few hours(which is a rare thing) and my feet end up being swollen

The Dr appt went well Tuesday, she's still head-down and Im measuring good....also he told me that I didn't gain anymore weight since my last appt, so I guess that's good...I think I saw the scale say 154...but those scales confuse me...so Im just going with that....weekly's start May 10...not sure what to expect out of those yet...so we shall see....I know I am going to have to get a Group B Strep test thing done, just not sure when they actually do that....Heartburn still hasn't really gone away but it's not too bad...it just comes and goes depending what I eat....not craving any specific foods at the moment...Im excited for my shower next weekend...other than that nothing really exciting going on, Im hoping B is going to finish the nursery this weekend....we just need to do the chair rail and put the crib together....

I have to admit, I am really ready for her to just be here...dont get me wrong I DO love being pregnant and feeling her move around in my belly and just knowing my little girl is in there....however, I am pretty much over the sleepless nights, the going to the bathroom every 20 min,  every part of my body aching, and absolutely NOTHING fitting comfortably Pout however, my favorite thing right now is sitting here watching my belly just jiggle and wiggle around when she is rolling around in my belly....it's so neat to just see her little feet/knees/legs go across my belly...I really could sit here and just stare at it all day/night..

so here is the oh so wonderful belly pic..I dont feel like I look big in this picture however, in person I am getting wider....
`


3 comments:

  1. Cari, you look absolutely great. I can't wait to see pics of your little angel! Hope you can find some new pants :) I feel you on those, I'm hesitant to buy any more now because I will have to buy more later....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph!!! I am loving yoga pants these days...luckily I dont have to get dressed up for work and can make them work...Target has them for great price and they're comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you and I could pretty much write each other's posts every week! I start my weekly appointments on the 9th which is when they'll be testing me for group B strep, then they said quick internals for each appointment after that just to see where I'm at. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!