Image Map

Friday, April 15, 2011

32 weeks...

So the little butter ball is 3.75#s and about 16.7 inches long, she has toenails, fingernails, and hair (which I think I can def tell that one since I've had the worst bout of heartburn this week)...and I read that I am going to be gaining about a pound a week...Pout joy,  but roughly half of that goes to the baby, so that's not that bad...so not much happening since the last update she's still squirming and squiggling around like a little worm...Ive actually got to the point where I am starting to feel 'BIG' not just in my belly like ALL around BIG and its getting to the point where my maternity pants dont even fit me....I refuse to go buy more I only have less than 2 months...so Im gonna live in yoga pants (good thing I dont have to dress up for work or honestly I would be screwed) plus the weather is starting to get nice so Ill be wearing dresses hopefully soon...

The nights of sleeping in bed are coming to a close...Ive been sleeping on the recliner and have been sleeping so much better in fact the last 2 nights I have slept like a baby....well last night I was then @ 5:30 got woken up by the worst leg cramp EVER in my life....normally I can straighten out my leg far enough that I can flex my foot and try and slowly work it out...however this one wasn't letting me...I grabbed the bottle of water sitting on the table next to me and chugged it in like a minute to try and see if that would maybe help, not so much.... it STILL is hurting this evening. I think little one could tell I wasn't feeling it cause she kept kicking or punching me...it felt like that person in Alien when that little guy comes out of his belly...I'm waiting for her to just pop out.....the heartburn has been out of control this week I cant deal with it, it's crazy and nothing is helping me...so Ive just learned to deal with it. I also haven't had much of an appetite lately-  nothing is appealing to me and there are no real cravings....so Ive just been eating just enough to make sure I'm eating...

The hospital tour was yesterday and it went well, despite my little hormonal emotional meltdown on the way there, I scheduled us for the later appt due to the fact getting into the city pretty much sucks anytime before 6:00...well when they sent us the confirmation they set us up for the earlier tour...so I thought if we leave by 4 we should make it right on time...well we got stuck in horrible traffic....::insert emotional meltdown:: so I start freaking out crying saying we're not going to make it so lets just turn around and go home and I don't even want to go anymore...so that lasted about 10 min then I was ok....well we finally get there like 5:15ish and park and head in and see 2 other couples walking in so I don't feel so bad about being "late" well we walk into the lobby and there are a bunch of others sitting around...then more and more couples come strolling in....so I realize the class didn't start until 5:30...so now I feel like an idiot for freaking out but I blame it all on the hormones but I swear to you, that confirmation they sent me said 5:00 tour...so we start at the 'birthing center' get to see where we start out (triage) then to the LDR rooms then upstairs to the 'recovery' rooms....one thing I really like is you get your own room, it definitely made it more real and realize it's definitely a lot closer
This weekend really not going to do a whole lot,  it's supposed to be crappy and rainy...so tomorrow going to hopefully look for strollers and honestly that's about it....not sure if B will paint anymore of the nursery since he's working tomorrow but he knows he has til end of month to get it done.... Im getting to the point I want to do NOTHING on the weekends and just enjoy them cause things will be changing and hectic before we know it, so just gonna enjoy it....

so til next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad the tour went well! Hey, sleep in whatever position makes you feel comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!