I just want to scream.....these dogs are being SO bad lately!!!! Its like they KNOW there is change coming, and they are lashing out about it....lately Molly(will be 2 in August) is starting to chew random things again ie shoes, boxes, socks or anything she can get her paws on but it's only when we're not home....and Kaiah( is just shy of 6months) I just dont know if she actually doing it to be bad or just still doesnt know how to 'tell us' she has to go to the bathroom outside- she was doing so good for the longest time and now she keeps peeing and occasionally pooping in the house...and thing is, she holds it all day while we're at work, I come home and she goes outside and goes to the bathroom but she just randomly will go thru the house...like she has tonight
We are still giving both of them lots of love and the same amount of attention and they're outside a lot and play a lot still so nothing has changed on that front, I am about to lose my mind. I hope this doesnt continue or Im going to freak!!! I am at a complete loss at this point and I just dont know what to do anymore
Oh my gosh, you and I live parallel lives! My doggies hold it all day, do their business when they're outside, etc. But lately, and even just last night, I took them out before bed, they did their thing, then once we were in bed, the little one got up, went downstairs and pooped in the living room. It's becoming a regular occurance now, too. Not cool, doggies...not cool I say.
ReplyDeleteit's so frustrating!!! it's like they're saying 'hey I know what's coming and I dont like it so Im gonna piss you off'
ReplyDeleteMaxine went through a bad period, but it was after the baby was born. I was about to lose it too! I hope they get better!
ReplyDelete