so I dvr'd 'pregnant in heels' holy crap these woman are something else!!! I remember seeing Rosie Pope last season on 'Bethenny Getting Married?' she designs a maternity line and all-around guide for women during pregnancy, early motherhood and beyond........and I love her she is such a great source and is so brutally honest about anything and everything you want to know about pregnancy and after
so about Her first client-
Sarah- let me first start off saying she is 4weeks away from having her baby hmmm I don't even know what to say about her- when she found out she was pregnant she thought of it as 'life force sucking parasite' um really!?!? She doesn't seem to like any of the 'baby stuff' in her house and she basically doesn't want her Tribeca loft to look like 'baby depot' She doesn't want her nursery to be too 'baby' ummmm you're having a baby!!!! They have a changing table and a crib (that is still in a box) and that is pretty much all they have- they also said they will not make their baby the center of their world! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! and then Rosie brings a therapist to their house because she doesn't think they're prepared in reality um they ARE they are PISSED ha ha she put together a nursery for them (since they had absolutely nothing and mind you they hated anything thing that jingled or made any sorts of noise) surprisingly they actually loved it....i still dont like the bitch
OK I could prob make an entire post about this girl and how she makes me mad- so let me move on to the next 'client'
Samantha- her and her husband are obsessed with names- and they cant figure out a name- and they think the first impression of a name means EVERYTHING. and are basically comparing it to 'personal branding' and are going to a focus group to pick the 'perfect name' um...really!?!?
ok only 2 clients per episode so after all the CRAZINESS and birth of their little angels
in the end the first couple the baby ended up 'being the center of their world' and they baby depoted their apt .....so they turned out not to be so 'CRAZY' as they seemed in the beginning and the other decided on a name while her water broke and combined 2 of their favorite names
In a nut shell, I love this show and absolutely want to meet Rosie Pope!!! I love her! - so get ready for updates throughout the whole season! I have a feeling this is going to be a good show.....with a bunch of crazies lol
......til next time
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!