Image Map

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

random thoughts

I know I already updated today but  that little 'ticker' over to the right....just made me realize baby girl is going to be here before we know it! 65 days sounds so much closer than being 30.5 weeks....guess we better get our butts in gear and paint that room and get it all together! I did give him a timeline however, I told him I wanted it done before the shower (I hate being a nag about it because he works so much and when he has free time he really just wants to relax but when I suggested having someone else come help he basically told me don't even do it) ..... but honestly that's not asking TOO much is it!??! My shower is May 7, and I want to be able to finish decorating her room after that (since we registered for the accessories, I honestly don't know how many we'll get but B.R.U. you get a discount off what is still left on your registry so regardless of what we get or not I will be going back to B.R.U. to get some things)

She has been such a little wiggle worm lately, I just love going home and laying on the couch and watching my belly move like waves...I have yet to see the foot or hand go across my belly...I am still curious as to how she is positioned I am going to the DR on Tuesday so I am going to ask if they can tell...sometimes I feel like she is sideways when she stretches then other times I feel like she may be head down punching me in places that I wish I wouldn't be getting punched but I am loving every minute of her squirming. And when they say feeling the baby moving is the 'best feeling in the world' they definitely hit the nail on the head of that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!