Image Map

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

im an idiot...

So over the weekend, I had a horrible horrible mouth episode...AGAIN (last year I woke up one Saturday with  the one side of my face swollen about the size of a baseball... had an abscess and had to wait the entire weekend before I could get into the dentist, not fun)...of course ALWAYS happens when I cant get to the dentist...Friday @ work, it started hurting so I called the dentist hoping they could get me in, in case it was another abscess well being it was Good Friday, they weren't in, so another weekend with mouth pain  this time luckily it wasn't THAT bad...but I did have a slightly swollen cheek...so I just dealt with it and got some orajel and took some Tylenol and kept it clean with salt water...luckily that helped out a lot...I could however eat, brush and floss this time around without it hurting(unlike last time) so I kinda was going toward it NOT being an abscess...well Sunday night when we get home from parents, I was rinsing with salt water and just happened to look at it to see if the swelling had gone down and it did a little and noticed a  mark on my gums so yup definitely not an abscess...I nicked it when I was eating chips...yes chips! So yesterday morning I was getting ready to call the dentist and did my normal salt water rinse to clean it and noticed a white mark on the one cut...so I grabbed a wet paper towel and dabbed it well then all this goo started coming out of it...(sorry a little TMI) so I did this for about 10 min...well once that finally cleared up there are 2 gashes on my gums....so called the dentist and told them and they said no point in me even going in he really cant 'do' anything for it so he called me in a script for some magic swizzle mouth rinse(which I feel really doenst do much but make my mouth numb) and amoxicillin, so now just gotta wait for that to kick in and hopefull this will heal quickly, the swelling has gone down and it looks like it's starting to heal ...so Im just ready for this to heal already and be pain free...

Ive come to the conclusion that I am never eating tostito scoop chips ever again!!! So keep them far away as possible...

On the baby front, things are going smoothly she is moving around like a little worm still, I have my last bi-weekly appt today, then May 10 I start my weekly...I cant belive how close it is...(I just cant wait for her to be here)...heartburn is still creeping up on me from time to time but never constant, still sleeping on the recliner...my shower is next weekend (May 7) and I cant wait, I think after that it will feel even more real...I think B is going to finish the nursery this weekend (hopefully) all we really need to do is install the chair rail, and paint the trim, which will probably take an hour or so...

Work seems to be dragging lately, we're so slow and this last month just seems to be taking forever til my 'leave' comes....maybe little butterball will decide to come early...being I am considered 'Full Term' on May 20...that would be kinda nice...so time will tell Tongue out

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Chips are dangerous! That's crazy it got infected!! I hope it's feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yes! it is healed now, thanks to the amoxicillin...it was so painful that I thought it was an abcess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!