Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2011

31 weeks & weekend

ok this is getting more real by the day...9 more weeks left...maybe less, maybe a few more but regardless I am getting more and more excited/nervous and so much more!

Lets see lil baby girl is still squirming like crazy and less kicking/punching. this week she is about 16 inches long and about 3.3 lbs...I have an appt on Tuesday (start of my every other week), so I am going to find out how this little wiggle worm is positioned cause sometimes I feel like she is still sideways- especially when she stretches or whatever she is doing in there, We're also going to tour the hospital on Thursday, Im kinda excited about that....Ive heard nothing but great things about Magee-

This weekend was a nice relaxing one...stayed @ my parents Thursday night....that was a ordeal, Kaiah ddnt fall asleep til hmmm abot 1:00 and was up bright n early....so I took Friday off to take Kaiah to the vet to get spayed...so dropped her off bright n early in the morning....needless to say as soon as we got into the vet and she saw all the vet techs she went crazy barking and howling cause she was just so excited there were people there to pay attention to her....so once I got home I pretty much slept the entire afternoon...

Yesterday was pretty relaxing as well.....went and picked up Kaiah in the morning she was pretty excited to see us....so they tell us as we're waiting for her...make sure you keep her calm for 2 weeks...um really? do you know my dog....that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! So we had to 'cone her' and that did not go over too well, she basically just stood there and would not move...I hate to admit it but it's pretty hilarious watching them try and manouver with those things on....look how pathetic she looks...


Had dinner with the girls @ Ichiban before they went out for Beth's bachelorette party...that was really nice , I wish I could've gone out with them but seeing all the bars are smoking just wouldnt have been a good thing, so just came home and literally did nothing the rest of the night....we watched 'Little Fockers' which all in all I didnt think it was as funny as I thought it was going to be but that little boy is just too adorable

Today is just ABSOLUTELY gorgeous out....80's sun and just wonderful!!! I am so excited for spring/summer....did some laundry and just hung out on the deck with the dogs...B is hopefully going to paint a little more of the nursery this evening...I will hopefully be able to get some pics...I took some before ones it's hard to get them the way the room is but ill do the best I can....

BEFORE-





so til next time....

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!