Well we finalized the color scheme or the nursery-we're going to do different shades of browns with brights- fushia, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and purple. We're going to do just shapes instead of any other sort of theme- so it'll prob be mostly stars, circles, squares and stuff like that! still feel good and extremly tired. I can finally feel her moving a little bit- it feels more like gas bubbles right now but it's really cool- Other than that not much to update on
I do have my monthly appt today so I cant wait to go and hear that little heartbeat. Sorry for the boring update but not much to update on!
Here is last weeks belly pic- 20.5 weeks, havent grown much since then so Ill get another one here soon

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!