Im sure a lot of people probably think Im a total nut but I am so ready for fall (even tho I DONT look forward to what follows)...these past few days of cooler weather (especially today) is so nice and making me just want to push summer away and bring on fall....I am itching for it to be here!
I do have to say I am a HUGE HUGE fan of fall- from all the gorgeous leaves changing colors, the cooler weather, the comfy/cozy clothes, fall foods, the smell of fall, etc -dont get me wrong I do like warm weather however I cant deal with humidity and fall is just a favorite!
So I think this weekend I may have to venture out to Michaels/Joann Fabric/Kirklands and wherever else and get some autumn/fall decorations and some yummy smelling candles(yankee candle 'Autumn Wreath' to be exact and maybe a pumpkin spice or apple cider type)
Last year we moved into the house in October so I really didnt get to do any fall/autumn decorating kinda jumped right into Christmas decorating which was also fun so pictures will soon follow once I get all my decorating done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!