Image Map

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

proud mommy...

well this is the second of Im sure many more firsts as I mentioned in my last 'first' post well this week marks a few more 'firsts'

sticking out tongue

actually holding on to things and moving them around

(these last 2 didnt happen just this week but -)

she is starting to really 'talk' (coo, ooh and aaah)

and lastly i love that she really knows what she is smiling at-

I just cant believe how quickly she is growing up...I dont want her to grow up!!! It still just amazes me that we created this little human being and I just love watching her explore and learn all the new things she is learning some days it just brings a tear to my eye when she smiles at us cause she really knows that I am her mommy and he's her daddy! As Im sitting here watching her lay in her pack n play I feel as if she is trying to roll over to her tummy- well she is a little nebshit she doesnt want to look at the toys above her anymore she wants to see what's AROUND her

so these are a few of the above moments I've tried to captured its not so easy to capture pictures anymore when you got a little one that wiggles around constantly and when you think you have a great picture BAM she moved her leg or arm and it's looking like a complete blur so enjoy















3 comments:

  1. Those with her sticking her tongue out are hysterical!!! I think she looks a lot like your husband. :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so hard to capture those cause she just poses now when she sees a camera. She def looks like him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer has the same black and white onesie, it's one of my favorites to put on her with a big flower in her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!