Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Picture this...

So lastnight were sitting watching tv after hanging out w the neighbors, I'm feeding the baby and all the sudden Brad says "there's a bat in here" so I think he's totally joking -

((let me rewind to 2mo ago, we were sleeping downstairs(ac wasn't cooling the upstairs)  its 3am & Molly starts freaking out running around the dining room...I see something flying around I scream to B there is a freaking bat in here (cue me hiding under the cover) B thinks I'm a nut and doesn't believe me then it comes flying in the living room...so he flips all the lights on and starts trying to.catch it long story short we finally get it into.the laundry room he then comes back to bed and I'm like wth are u doing let the thing out of here so ge finally got it out of the house...))

So back to lastnight...I see the damn thing come high tail it into the living room where the baby and I are...so I throw a blanket over our heads as I scream, she starts to cry I'm freaking out trying to calm her down to finish feeding her B runs over to the neighbors to get a net he come back and can't find the damn thing and Molly is still running around like a nut trying to find it and then Kaiah is chasing her around thinking she wants to play...he goes upstairs and can't find it...and the damn thing is sitting on the hall closet door  he caught it then it somehow got out of the net but he got it again and let it.outside...it was quite an interesting night for sure...still have no idea where it can't in from...our fireplaces upstairs are non working and sealed off, the attic door was completely shut but if it happens again we r calling a damn exterminator- I bet if anyone wouldve seen this they prob wouldve laughed their asses off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!