Image Map

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

day 1 = SUCCESS!!!

well as you know last night was the BIG night....first night in the crib....mommy was a little nervous even tho I know you'd do fine....so we napped during the day just to get used to the surroundings so when we woke up, there would be no freak outs...so went down to sleep around 7/7:30...and boy oh boy did we zonk out QUICK! So only fussed maybe twice but some idiot outside decided they needed to squeal tire...other than that it was a pretty normal night even for me....I think I may have only gotten up 3 times to check on her....at one point I went in and she was on her belly



I actually thought her rolling onto her belly was being helped by the indentation in the pack n play....but guess I was wrong..but this morning she did have a little struggle getting onto her back...(in due time I'm sure!) Normally she's up between 6/630 this morning she slept til 7 :-)


today we go to the DR for a check-up....so I'm curious to see how much she weighs....I'm guessing about 12lbs, last mo she was 11lb 3oz...so til next time



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!