Image Map

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

blessed......

Ive been doing a lot of thinking and have to start off by saying I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my little one and actually watch her grow up right before my eyes(and growing up she is definatly doing so fast)....it really is the BEST job ever!

Yes I said job (Some people dont consider this a 'job') regardless right now it might not be much of a job because she is still sleeping a lot or just lays around and really isnt able to do much but I couldnt be happier to have chosen to be a SAHM and lucky enough that I am able to do it!

Not that I have anything against daycares or people who send their kids to daycares; it's honestly just not for me (and people that send their kids to daycare, I give you a lot of credit cause I would hate leaving them everyday), yes when she gets older it might be good for the interaction with other kids but I really dont want someone else 'raising' my child persay (So with that being said- my mission for when she is older and can start 'interacting' with other kids, I may find a mommy&me type place or even a place I can just take her for the day/few hrs and have that day to myself! There is still time to research all this) I just dont want to miss those little moments of that first time she actually.... smiled at me; or she may say her first word or that first little crawl or rollover she may have....and have someone tell me oh she was so cute when she did this or that today- I want to experience it for myself.  so at this moment,  I am just taking everything in....

EVERYTHING - from that moment when she wakes up and I go upstairs to get her and as soon as she sees me she gets that big 'gummy' smile and starts flailing her arms and legs in excitement, (just makes my heart melt)....or the way she sticks out her tongue and just laughs, to when she stops and 'poses' as soon as she sees the camera....to how she has started to 'snuggle' with her teddy blanket....to the way her face lites up as soon as she sees/hears daddy...to how upset she gets when you take the bottle away from her to burp her....to all those other little memories she is going to make in this big old world and I will be there to experience it ALL and not miss a minute of it.


I am also blessed with some friends that have little ones (just not as young as Bre) (and some that dont have little ones that I adore just as much) to play with which will be great..... but I was lucky enough to be blessed with a sweet friend that I met thru BBC chat boards that is also a SAHM (with a gorgeous little princess that is a day younger than Bre) who I think is going to become a great friend to me and Bre and hopefully our girls will grow up and make lots of memories together...



I am just so excited for all these adventures that I am going to be blessed with and I cant wait to just cherish every last one of them .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!