I have a bubble blowing, blanket grabbing, book holding, thumb sucking, TV watching, bottle grabbing, forcing herself forward when sitting up, very vocal little girl on my hands now a days...she is just growing up TOOOOO fast :(
It does go by way too fast! New follower, Momma to 2 boys and a girl. She is adorable and the zebra outfit is so cute! Blogging is a great way to remember all these sweet moments:)
Not kidding, our babies are the same person. 1 day apart, same hair, same outfits, same mannerisms (the whole leaning forward when sitting thing is funny, she gets her head on the bed or whatever I have her on, then scootched her legs out from under her and flips over, then giggles!), mine even has the same little pink animal blanket except hers is a monkey. They have to meet someday.
@Tracy- thanks for the follow- I never used to blog until I found out I was pregnant, it def is a WONDERFUL way to keep the memories
@Jaime it's crazy how similar our pregnancy went and now our little girls are on the same track! I actually need to get her a new one before she gets TOO attached because I can NOT find that one anywhere but they have a monkey one at BRU that I love and want to buy....if you're even in Pittsburgh let me know :-)
It does go wayyyyy too fast! Embrace all the moments and write it down!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxox
It does go by way too fast! New follower, Momma to 2 boys and a girl. She is adorable and the zebra outfit is so cute! Blogging is a great way to remember all these sweet moments:)
ReplyDeleteNot kidding, our babies are the same person. 1 day apart, same hair, same outfits, same mannerisms (the whole leaning forward when sitting thing is funny, she gets her head on the bed or whatever I have her on, then scootched her legs out from under her and flips over, then giggles!), mine even has the same little pink animal blanket except hers is a monkey. They have to meet someday.
ReplyDeleteOk, I think I totally just lied, I think they're the same exact animal blanket....did hers come with a matching rattle?
ReplyDelete@Tracy- thanks for the follow- I never used to blog until I found out I was pregnant, it def is a WONDERFUL way to keep the memories
ReplyDelete@Jaime it's crazy how similar our pregnancy went and now our little girls are on the same track! I actually need to get her a new one before she gets TOO attached because I can NOT find that one anywhere but they have a monkey one at BRU that I love and want to buy....if you're even in Pittsburgh let me know :-)