Image Map

Thursday, September 22, 2011

dog = bitch

no...I don't mean the actual meaning of a female dog---- she seriously is such a diva bitch this face is  very deceiving- (ok ok before you jump down my throat she isnt an aggressive dog and doesnt attack her she just wants to be TOP DOG and make sure it's known)




First let me start off w the DIVA-
when she goes outside and the ground is wet (say from it raining the previous night)- she holds up her one paw while she pees and she REFUSES to let me clean her feet when she comes back in
normally it takes dogs awhile to find that PERFECT place to #2.....well not her...it takes her prob a good 10 min (yes a small exaggeration on that one but still way too long) and then if you're watching her (I usually look out the back window to make sure she's not digging or whatever) and she sees you it takes her even longer

now to the BITCH-
she used to be such a sweet dog(ok I worded that wrong she still is to us & other ppl) but ever since we got Kaiah she turned into MEGA bitch dog Poor kaiah...anytime she even looks at her molly growls at her...especially when we go to bed....Molly senses her presence she growls......Molly could be in a deep sleep but as soon as Kaiah enters the room she growls.... I just wish that she would get over it! lol I know she never will maybe when she's old and gray- kaiah just wants to play and Molly wants NO part of her- but at times- they can both be sweet/civil to each other






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!