Image Map

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Im addicted....

last weekend went to Bath & BodyWorks and they are having a 2/$20 candle sale so of course I couldnt pass it up. They had all the new fall smells out and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall candles actually anything fall to be exact! I think I pretty much smelled every new candle they had well I finally decided on one **CRANBERRY WOODS** and I think I need to buy 50 more cause I burned down the first one in a day and a half....right now they're still having the 2/$20 sale and Im hoping crossing EVERYTHING on my body that can be crossed that they still have it tomorrow - so I can go buy more-

 seriously it's AMAZE-balls!!!! :-) go check it out smell it and get addicted yourself!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahah I got that from Giuliana Rancic she says is all the time on her show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch it too! I love her and am totally jealous of her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!