Image Map

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All about me :-)

So I stole this from Tracy & then there were 3  who I stumbled across on Twitter and I absolutley love her blog...
 
 
 
A. Age: 31


B. Bed size: Queen.


C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom & floors



D. Dogs: 2- Molly & Kaiah


E. Essential start to your day: hugging Bre and coffee



F. Favorite color: Blue


G. Gold or Silver: White Gold


H. Height: 5'7"


I. Instruments you play: None


J. Job title: SAHM


K. Kids: Breanna 3mo


L. Live: Pa


M. Mother's name: Sandi


N. Nicknames: babe


O. Overnight hospital stays: just for pregnancy


P. Pet peeve: leaving empty roll of toilet paper and putting the new on on the counter


Q. Quote from a movie: what does this have to do with me?


R. Right or left handed: Right


S. Siblings: I have 1 brother and 1 sister



T. Time you wake up:6/630


U. Underwear: yes 


V. Vegetable you hate: hmmm i dont think there really is one



W. What makes you run late: kid, dogs


X. X-Rays you've had: i think just teeth


Y. Yummy food that you make: lemon pepper pork chops



Z. Zoo animal: monkey

2 comments:

  1. :) yay! Glad you joined in the fun. Thank you for the nice words about my blog!! Your new background is awesome. Pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos! And her pics at the top are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks me too!!! it's what we did B's room in :) awe thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!