Well we had to go get some groceries over the weekend so I figured I would get some stuff to make cookies and muffins...go to SAMs and B finds a pumpkin bread kit...so we bought it...well we got home and I decided to make some cookies (ok so I cheated a little and bought the pre-made cookie dough), so I made those and they turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself (but I guess you cant really screw them up unless you burn them right!??!)
So yesterday decided to make some of the punpkin bread...and boy oh boy did my house smell amaaaaazing just like a fall afternoon (even tho it was about 77 yesterday...it is OFFICIALLY fall so I figured why not)...I had some this morning with my coffee & pumpkin spice creamer (which is AMAZING) and it tastes so delish...and very moist...(prob should've taken pics BEFORE we cut into it but we just couldnt wait it smelled too good...)
so my next baking project will be cinamon struessel muffins... :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!