Image Map

Thursday, September 15, 2011

starting new traditions.....

I am so excited to start new traditions this year....we're gna do some fall activities this year with Bre..a friend of ours owns a farm out by where my parents live and they have a 'pumpkin fest' where they have hayrides animal park, hay maze (which obv. we cant do yet)and a pumpkin patch...(http://www.renshawfarmspumpkinfest.com/) get some pictures out there. Also going to go to fall festivals/craft shows around the area as well. I know she doesnt know what's going on now but just being able to start it now and continue these traditions will be so much fun...then come winter time start some sort of traditions same with spring and summer...cant wait to look back at all of this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!