so nightly routine bottle/bath/bed- went to put her down to sleep(after a small breakdown from getting out of the bath that happens EVERY time no matter if we heat up the room, warm the towel up whatever she hates getting out of the bath)...well anyway...she is in a sleeping on her side phase and cuddling with her bear blanket...and will fall asleep that way....
I usually go and check up on her about half hour or so after we put her down just to make sure she's ok however last night after I layed her down I went up and she was laying half side/half stomach (if that makes sense) so I took away bear blanket so she doesnt burry her face in it- so tonight I decided to stay up there for a little tonight while she falls asleep so I hear her fussing and sneak in so she doesnt see me of course and the little stinker is full out on her belly she trying to figure out where to lay her head...burrying it in her hands which pisses her off to no point, so she starts crying then she lifts it up trying to figure out what to do next....after about 5 minutes of her fussing kicking her legs and not being able to figure out what to do with her head, I just had to help her a little so I turned it and sure enough she fell right asleep- (mind you she is still sleeping in a pack n play,((its slightly 'dented' where she usually lays so that gives her a slight advantage to roll onto her belly))- I know I know but we dont have curtains up in her room so she's in one of the spare rooms and NOT with us)
guess Im a bad mommy for letting her sleep on her belly with blankets in there. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!