Image Map

Monday, August 15, 2011

2months....really?!?!?

seriously where is the time going...my little girl is 2 months old already!!! She is starting to get a personality...and smiling all the time she is such a happy little girl. I just cant believe how quickly she is growing up right before my eyes...I have to say I am so glad we decided to let me be a SAHM because honestly I dont think I could let her go every morning to go to daycare.....I dont know how you momies do it, I dont even want to leave her to just go to the store....Im afraid Im gna miss something....like the other week when I was over my brothers my SIL was playing with her on the floor and she rolled over from her tummy to her back and I was in the kitchen. Lastnight I was holding her on my chest and she was lifting her head up like a champ trying to watch TV...she is starting to coo and make noises and it's just the cutest thing...I just fall in love more and more everyday

love that smile <3

she is worn out after her photoshoot lol

3 comments:

  1. Thank you...it was good seeing you guys the other day! Penelope is just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering when you were going back to work...oh, you are so very lucky! I mean, it only took a little bit for me to be right back in the swing of things but I do miss just being with her all day long!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!