Image Map

Sunday, July 31, 2011

firsts...

so this short and sweet post will prob be one of many but I don't want to forget the Firsts that my baby girl has-

1-  (some time in July) following people, toys and looking around- well she was fairly alert when she was first born but, she now watches when Brad or I walk away or watches her toys if she is laying and you hang them over her...

2- (some time mid July) discovering hands & ears-  she has now discovered her hands and is sucking on her fingers and thumb, and she has also discovered her ears

3- (7.27.2011) reaching/holding onto things- my mom got Bre an activity gym to lay on well it has a little bird on it that if you pull it, it plays songs, she was laying on it and all the sudden the music started playing...look over and she is holding onto the bottom of the bird...

4- (7.27.2011) Rolling from tummy to back- (Bre likes to sleep on her belly, so a few times on vacation I layed her down on her belly to take a nap....next thing I look over and shes on her back...



I cant believe she is already growing up so quickly and she's not even 2mo old yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!