well, lets see...the rest of vacation was nice...Tuesday night we went to Crabby Mikes and got some all you can eat seafood, I have to say I really wasn't impressed with the place, it is supposed to be one of the best places there however....the selection wasn't the best but what I did eat was delicious, Wednesday was another rainy day...so didn't do too much...Thursday was a beautiful day so tried to make it a full out beach day (well 4 hours is a full beach day when you have a little one around)... Brad let me have the day to myself by watching Bre up in the condo while I just got some sun and relaxed (even tho it doesn't look like I got any...) so I came up to get some lunch and this is what I come up to....
 |
| ...my heart melted <3 |
Thursday night my mom and Aunt were so nice to watch Bre while Brad and I had a 'date night'...we went out to Broadway at the Beach and went to a place called King Kong Sushi....it was probably some of the best sushi I have ever had....it was so fresh and delicious...then we just walked around for a bit and headed back home...Friday was another gorgeous day...I hung out up in the condo with Bre for the morning while Brad and my Dad went golfing...my mom came up and watched the baby while I went down to the beach for an hour...and that's about all I could handle of the sun that day it was WAY too hot for me...so just hung out the rest of the day...headed back to Broadway that night with Brad, my mom and Aunt...to walk around and do a little shopping...we got Bre her first Build a Bear toy...(thank you Aunt Carol)
 |
| First Build a Bear- 'Cali the dog' |
Got home and started packing everything up (for the dreaded drive Saturday)...I have to say that I am kinda glad to be home...the 13 hour drive we had yesterday was not fun...we left about 5am and got home a little after 6...which honestly isn't too bad with a 6w old...we only stopped 4 times...for either gas or to feed/change Bre....she did great the entire way home til about the last hour she got really cranky (I mean who wouldn't being stuck in a car seat for 12 hours) once we got the car unloaded, we went and got the dogs from the neighbor and I don't know what he did but they are completely different dogs (def in a good way), so now we just need to have some visitors to truly test if they have changed...so now it's back to reality even tho my reality was still the same as it was when I was on vacation just back in good ol PA haha...today I really should unpack and do some laundry and clean up around this house but I prob wont do it til tomorrow
just want to share a few more of my favorite pics from vacation-
 |
| playing on my gym from grammy |
 |
| yummy twizzlers |
 |
| froggy pj's from Aunt Carol |
 |
| my life <3 |
 |
| holding on to my birdie being a good girl on the way home |
She is beautiful! :) I love the picture of her and daddy sleeping.. I have a picture like this of me and my dad.. it's a favorite for sure. <3
ReplyDelete