Image Map

Sunday, July 17, 2011

what a year...

This time last year I was sitting in a hotel room sipping on my starbucks with my best friend and niece patiently waiting to get all primped up to take that walk down the aisle...I have to say that was one of the best days of my life...surrounded by family and friends on such a beautiful day!!! I just wanted to share some of my favorite pics from this day...












Well, I have to say this year has definatley been a whirlwind of a year....but honestly couldnt be happier and wouldnt have had it any other way...Marriage, homeowners and baby all in one year!!! Thank you to all who have shared in all these moments with us and cant wait to share so much more with you all.....Lots of love from the Roberts xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Awwww, you looked so pretty, and I love the cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cowboy boots, too cute! So much has happened in your little family this year...the pics are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steph!! Everyone was like you're wearing cowboy boots..and I was like yea I dont own a pair of heels haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!