Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i did it

ok so as I posted the other day, Im that mom lets her child sleep in her boppy in our bed...

well last night I decided I wanted to TRY and get a good night sleep (or semi-good) without hanging off the bed, so after I fed her before bed...I layed her down in the pack n play to let her sleep there thru the night (so when it comes to putting her in the crib it will hopefully make it easier for me)......she slept for 5 hours before waking up to eat then slept another 5 before morning... and I think I only got up to check on her once or twice....so I have say she may go into her own room in her crib sooner than I expected....

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Lily slept in her pack and play in our room until she was 8 weeks when she did go all night (without that middle of the night wakeup). It made life easier for me to get 5 and 6 hour stretches at a time without worrying about squishing her. Plus I was right there so I heard her if she woke up!

    Keep up the good work, Bre!! :) Mama needs her sleep!

    Yay, Cari!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Summer in the mini pack n play next to the bed but she's quickly outgrowing it and was dangerously close to moving so much that her face was almost against the mesh side the other morning. Scared the crap outta me. We're thinking about moving the big pack n play into the room but it doesn't have the mesh sides, so of course that scares me, too. I'm SO not ready to put her in her room yet, though!! Brave momma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!