Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

vacation...part 1

Not too much to really update but it's a crappy rainy night so I figured why not....so lets see we finally got on the road about noon and we had about an 8/9hr drive ahead of us...actually wasnt too bad...Bre did really well...she only got fussy if she was hungry (and boy did she let us know) or if she needed changed...we prob stopped like 5 times thru the whole trip and most of them were fairly quick to just change her the longer ones were if we had to feed her and those were only about 20 min.

So we finally made it to Rocky Mount, NC about 9:00 and we were EXHAUSTED headed to bed we had an early morning ahead of us to finish the rest of the drive which was about another 4 hrs....got up about 5:00 and hit the road about 8:30....

we  got to the beach about 2:00ish, and settled in...havent done much since it's been raining almost everyday...but honestly I would rather spend a rainy day at the beach then sit at home, we went to Tanger the other day and Bre made out like a bandit and got a ton of stuff....hoping to make it to the beach tomorrow it's SUPPOSED to be nice so we'll see...

here are some pics so far...

View from condo

sunrise over ocean


my loves

mommy & bre <3

first time in the water





my new bathing suit

4 comments:

  1. That bathing suit is so cute! I looked for one for Summer yesterday at our crappy local Target but didn't find any in her size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got it at Babies R Us....everywhere else they were too big

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!