Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

monthly appt....

Today took Bre to the Dr for a monthly checkup-  I absolutely love our Dr he is great with her and will sit and talk about everything and he takes notes on every single thing I tell him about her from how much she cries when she is hungry to her having excessive saliva problem(which he said it is normal and she will grow out of in a few months) down to the littlest things, such as us leaving Friday to go to the beach to what B does for work, that makes me feel really good about taking her to him and I know he cares, not saying other Dr's dont care about their patients but Ive been to a few that dont get to really know about you as much as he does...

so as for her appt I had my first experience with her having to get her shots...and that was not fun, I didnt react too much to this one as it was only one quick shot in her thigh, but I think for other ones in the future, now that may be a different story....everything checked out good, he said she is perfect she is 9lbs 8oz & 21.5inches....

....so til next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!