Image Map

Sunday, February 5, 2012

before & midway...

Well i was going to wait til we were completely done to post this but I am super excited how the paint looks so I thought I would post a part way thru post... So here are the before (very plain) and mid way thru after paint...we are getting our bed on the 14th and got an AMAZING deal on our bedding! It was originally $500 on sale last weekend for $250 but we ended up getting it on clearance for $100 mind you it is a 20 piece set that came with accent pillows and all...

Here is the before...






 
And after paint....(still have to paint the trim white and I think we may paint over the fireplace...)


4 comments:

  1. Gushing here...I LOVE those kinds of houses! I am jealous of a fireplace in your bedroom and that bay window area! Color makes such a big difference,love it! I wouldn't paint the fireplace, I love the exposed brick, but that's just me! Redecorating is so much fun, and what a deal on the bedding! Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice looking! Cant wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it when it's finished! I, too, love the fireplace in your bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!