Image Map

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend...

This weekend was a semi busy one(well Saturday was)..Friday ran up to Target to get some things then we just hung out at home since Saturday was going to be a day full of running around...Saturday morning was semi relaxing then early afternoon it was running around til w got home at 9

We went to our friends daughters birthday party who is 2...made me more excited for Bre's party this summer!!! After that we headed out to B's aunts to visit w them and to celebrate a few family birthdays...this was the first time his side of the family got to meet Bre(beside his dad, step-mom and brothers)unfortunately we don't see them too often w his busy work schedule so it's always nice to catch up with them...(now she is normally in bed by 6/6:30 however this was an exception which only happens here and there)...she was a little trooper...she had a few 'stranger danger' moments but she really took to B's one aunt...and of course she loved the kids...B's one cousin has twin girls and they were so cute w her and all kids were playing peek-a-boo w her which she loved...she stayed up til 8:00 and as soon as we got into the car she was out and luckily she fell right asleep when I put her down! However around midnight she woke up crying usually if she does she falls right back asleep but not lastnight...I tried to put some orajel on her top gums as I know those teeth are working their way through...well that made it worse so I gave her some pediacare and that helped! Hoping since she was up late maybe she would sleep in later than 630...of course not!!!

This morning was an exceptionally nice one...B got up w Bre and let the dogs out then we all cuddled in bed til about 8:00....that's my kinda morning(especially how cold it is today)!!! B did some more of the painting in the bedroom today (some trim and another coat of blue) and I think I've convinced him to keep the brick original color!!! We're getting our bed on Tuesday(so excited) so then all we will have to do is finish the trim, get blinds and a new light and it should be all done!!! We caught up on Alcatraz its been hanging around on our dvr, such a good show!!!! Cooked a yummy pasta dinner w. EVOO, garlic, oregano and artichoke hearts(my absolute favorite) it tastes good warm or cold!!! Probably calling it an early night and curl up in bed and watch the Grammys

This week probably just cleaning and loads and load of laundry!! You know all the fun things!!!! Maybe starting to get ideas for when I take Bre to get her photos done in April/May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!