Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

To beach or not to beach...

Since I've been in 8th grade we always head to Myrtle Beach, SC for vacation, Last year we went and Bre was teeny tiny (6weeks) so it really wasn't all that easy...the drive SUCKED even more than normal (we leave Friday stay over in NC and then finish the drive Saturday) we had to stop every 3 hours to feed or change diapers, we were pretty much stuck in the condo during the day since it was too hot outside! I mean it was great visiting w family and we got away for a week but not something we were used to so we thought were not going to go again this year

So this year we threw around a few vacation ideas ...going to FL (to visit Hubs family),  heading to AL (to visit my sister and family-which I'm hoping to still do maybe around August/September) and I honestly thought going to Myrtle again was completely out of the question

But hubs mentioned about going again which I def wasn't going to say no... now that B will be a little over a year & can have sunscreen on and can be in the sun it would actually be fun. So a few weeks ago it came up again so I talked w my parents to see if we could stay w them again and thankfully they said yea! So looks like we're heading to Myrtle Beach in July! I am seriously beyond excited.....I love everything about Myrtle Beach!!!! The drive shouldn't be as bad this year since we can feed B in her car seat if she gets hungry. I also want to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary while we are there (even tho it will have passed) by going out to a nice dinner just hubs and I

There is just so much I am looking forward to this year for vacation! We already have B's bathing suits and boy oh boy are they the cutest! I am ao excited to see my little peanut running around on the beach and prob trying to eat sand and I really am hoping she likes the water! Last year she wasn't too sure about it! As much as I hate wanting to rush for summer to get here...I am just so excited we have a fabulous vacation to look forward too!

Here are a few pics from last years trip...











5 comments:

  1. I remember a lot of those pictures, but sheesh she looks so teeny!!! I love the one of you kissing her on the mouth!! oh sweet baby!

    Yay for vacation!! It's so fun with a babe, but exhausting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! We are going to the beach too. We skipped a couple years because of little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Look how little she was. You are going to have such a fantastic time! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! She's gotten so big since then!!! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes?? =)

    Hope you have a great time on vacation this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to love the beach this year!
    We are planning on going, too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!