Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

My little dare devil...

And so it begins...earlier this week Bre was playing with her toys and crawled her way over to the couch where her piano is...(close to me so she doesn't pull it on top of her or something worse)

She is doing so well with pulling herself up holding on to it and is TRYING so hard to walk from one side to the other but would rather sit down and crawl over to the other side...

Well underneath are a few 'gadgets' to play with for a 'laying' baby... So as she is holding on to the piano w one hand she decides she wants to play w the 'gadgets' underneath well...here is what the results of that were.....





of course she was fine after a little 2 min crying but I think it hurt me more than her..

4 comments:

  1. Awww...poor baby, I am glad she was okay, scary to think there will prob be 1000 more "dare devil" incidents as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no..poor baby!!! It will heal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little girl! I'm sure she's all healed up by now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!