Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mommy day!!!

I was in much need of a day to myself...don't get me wrong I LOVE spending time with Breanna but we all need a day to ourself!!!

Well I was lucky enough to have my mom come watch B for me...and hubs was off as well so my friend Stacey and I went to get Mani/Pedis (much needed on my part) and for lunch it was so nice to just be able to relax and be pampered!!

Then we headed to the mall to shop and then went to Hobby Lobby...i love that place!!!! I felt like a little kid in a candy store...that place is simply AMAZING!!! I got some new flowers for my dining room table at an awesome price (don't mind the messy table)




and then some other crafts...stuff to do a balloon wreath for B's birthday and then some other crafty things to make a wreath for my front door...

I have to admit it felt really weird being out w.out B in tow...but I had a nice relaxing day! I am vowing to myself to do this mani/pedi day once a month!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day! I cannot wait to get a pedi soon too. Nice weather needs nice footsies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular girlfriend time is imperative - especially with no kid! I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!