My sweet little girl you are growing up so fast and as much as it saddens me I love that I am able see all your new discoveries
You are pulling yourself up on EVERYTHING and are kind of just balancing yourself and you dont have to totally hold on. You have started to kind of walk when you're holding onto the couch but sometimes when you want to really get somewhere fast you crawl.
You are eating only table foods now and still have 3- 6oz bottles a day!! You just started feeding yourself this week!! (Mommy was so proud) Your top 2 teeth popped thru and are still making there way out...your bottom 2 teeth are starting to show so those will be in soon! You have your 9mo appt next month and we are going to get your ears pierced. You are still in mostly 6mo clothing but are able to wear some 9mo...you are tall and skinny...(I am really curious to see how much weight you've gained in the past 3 mo)
Daddy & I love you so much

She is the sweetest 9 month old! She is tall and skinny:) Good traits:)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months!!! I love her big smile!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9th months!! I think she is seriously so cute and just love seeing her pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months!
ReplyDelete