Image Map

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Get to know me

Melissa over @ The Mommyhood Chronicles tagged me in this fun little game...I met Melissa from some friend bloggers/twitter..I really hope to be able to meet her IRL some day!

(me & my p`nut @ 6w old)



Here are Melissa`s 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite all time movie and television show? TV Show- Big Bang Theory

2. What is your favorite season? Spring & Fall

3. Coffee or tea? Depends on my mood

4. When did you start your blog and what is the focus of your blog? Sept 2010- to keep up w out of town family

5. How did you come up with your kids names? randomly

6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

7. What was your favorite subject in school? really didnt have one

8. What is your favorite book? The Help

9. Cutest thing your kids has ever said or done? lately her kisses melt my heart

10. Are you a morning or night person? a little of both

11. Are you a SAHM, full time working mom, or part time working mom? SAHM





I am tagging-
Stef from Lexi, Loo, Lilly Boo and Dylan Too
Steph from the adventures of us
Rachael you me and natalie
Ida from eternity kind of love


Post a picture of your self...
Give us 11 random facts about you

And now my questions..

1. What is your Favorite dessert?
2. How do we know each other?
3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
4. what is your Favorite Sport?
5. Where is your Dream Vacation?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Twitter or Facebook?
8. Pop/Soda, Tea or Water
9. Favorite Reality show?
10.What is your dream job
11.how long have you been blogging?

2 comments:

  1. I hope to meet you too! You are awesome:) Love Big Bang Theory- I went to high school with Bernedette! Oh, I knew I like you- the Help was one of my favorite books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved learning a bit more about you! Thanks for tagging me! I'll put this up sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!