Image Map

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Happy Saturday!!! Linkin up again with Melissa over @ The Mommyhood Chronicles.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Photobucket


5.) I was watching Fashion Star and LMFAO was on singing 'party rock' and Bre was standing by the couch and as soon as the music started she just started bouncing up and down and squealing in excitement

4.) Kaiah was sleeping on the couch and Bre came over and was 'petting' her (ok more like hitting her) and she leaned over and kissed her on her nose *my heart melted*

3.) I was catching up on some shows and someone on the TV said 'bye c-ya later' and Bre turned and started to wave bye

2.) Bre will be crawling and all the sudden lay down and kiss the floor

1.) Bre has this new obsession with her feet...she was watching some TV and was grabbing at her feet and got both of them in the air (like a V) and just toppled over backwards....she looked at me like MOM, what just happened

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute - I especially love #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the linkup! Loving number five!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Melissa! Ha ha. Your daughter is too adorable! I love all of your list! Number five is the funniest to me because my son does stuff like that all the time and looks at me with that same look. Too funny! Hope you don't mind if I become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good taste in music and I love that she was dancing! Haha with her doing bye,lol. Love #1- so funny! Love the laughs- thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!