This week I'm linking up w Melissa for Saturday Top 5 Laughs blog hop...I've been following her blog for a little while and I am excited I FINALLY am able to join in on the fun c'mon and join us if you have some funny/cute things to share...
1. Anytime music comes on Bre tends to jump and down on her bum, we were watching Good Morning America and Coldplay was performing and she starts clapping, waving her hands, bouncing up and down and kicking her foot
2. She has also started to 'kiss' and 'hug' so when you tell her give me kiss she opens her mouth and slobbers all over your face
3.speaking of kisses she loves giving the dogs kisses and they love returning the favor..mouth wide open (gross lol)
4. Bre can be in a dead sleep and if she hears 'I'm sexy and I know it' M&Ms commercial...she wakes up and starts to dance
5. I've learned today that when I'm feeding Bre if I don't pay attention and feed her quick enough she does NOT like that she starts to smack her hands on her hi-chair tray like 'mom finish feeding me'

That is so sweet that your little one likes music! I love how babies just know to start moving when they hear a beat.
ReplyDeleteFollowing from Mommyhood Chronicles blog hop. Have a great weekend! :)
I am so happy you linked up! Aren't they such fun posts to write:) Love your laughs. She has great taste in music- Love coldplay! So cute with the kisses! Haha- she sure loves to kiss, even the dog:) Another great song choice- if your sexy and you know it. Haha on #1- you can never go too quickly with kids and food. LOVE your laughs! I hope you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
ReplyDelete