Image Map

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zoo..

So i knew today was going to be absolutely gorgeous out...So I convinced my mom to take a half-day so we could go to the zoo!!

This is actually Bre's second trip to the zoo....her first trip she was only a few weeks old and she slept the whole time...



she really isn't too into the animals quite yet but boy oh boy did she love the aquarium and she also liked Kids Kingdom too her favorites were the Kangaroos and Meerkats...she loved watching them run around...here are some of my favorite pics of the day! (I am looking forward to MANY more zoo trip this summer!!)
















5 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute! I'm glad she had fun! Love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You look fantastic and Bre is adorable as always!

    Glad you had fun! Bre's 1st Zoo Trip looks like Lily's 1st Kennywood trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiger pics are my favorites - and the ones of you guys of course! Great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!