Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday party fun...

We celebrated Breanna's birthday this past Saturday with family and a few friends. It was a gorgeous day with perfect weather. (I was so happy about this cause I didn't want to have 35+ people in my house.)

I did a Minnie Mouse theme...(all pink/black/white)....I am not much of a party planner....but I did it (and stressed WAY too much) I honestly don't think I sat down for more than 5 minutes (other than when we opened presents) Next year I am going to try and not stress as much but Im sure that will not happen!


The morning of the party I had so much to do along w running around to get the cake and balloons...but ended up getting back around 1 so had a few hrs til everyone started to arrive. We had it at 3:00 since our backyard is shaded by then so it turned out it was slightly cooler!


Breanna was running around having a blast and took a late nap and slept for about an hour then we ate had cake and opened presents, she got a lot of cute clothes and some fun new toys. It was very chill everyone just hung out and chatted. All in all it was a wonderful day w family and friends. I just wish I would've been able to talk to more people! I am just glad it was a nice day and everyone had fun!





4 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love the princess/Minnie ears! Party planning is way stressful but it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I absolutely love the Minnie ears! You did a great job planning. Her first birthday was awesome!!! Great job Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!