Well not for my daughter she clinged to my leg anytime we went near the water...however I have been lucky enough to become friends w some awesome ladies from blogging/twitter.
Yesterday we met up at a local park for a playdate...and boy was it HOT! We arrived a little late but just in time to have some lunch. I attempted to get Bre into the little bit of water on the side but as soon as the water sprayed up and blew on her she was on my leg.
It was nice to see all the ladies and all the cute little & big ones running around playing! It's crazy how quickly our little girls have grown up, the first time we all met they were just teeny tiny babies and now they are all walking and running all over the place.
I'm looking fwd to seeing them all again on Saturday for a cook-out and I'm hoping Bre will be a little more social :-)
:) It was a good day and Sat should be a blast.
ReplyDeleteSaturday will be fun! No worries-Lexie was a very cautious baby, but does just fine now! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is all a stage! Promise! Jealous you get to all live near each other and get together:)
ReplyDeleteCari, she is even more adorable in person the older she gets too! Love her!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Saturday too!
xoxox