We have been having lots of family time....last month my Aunt finally moved back from California and is living up near my parents(so glad to have her back home), my sister and her family were up here for 2 weeks and they just left on Saturday to head back south...it really sucks we only get to see them 2 maybe 3 times a year, so we try and take advantage when they are here to see them as much as possible. We celebrated 2 of my nephews birthdays this past weekend. Bre just loves playing with her big cousins & they absolutely love playing with her and chasing her everywhere.
I'm sad that I had to miss out on MNO due to this killer tension headache I have had all day. I was really looking forward to some down time and hanging out w some awesome ladies! Hopefully after we return from vacation things will be a tad less hectic and I will FINALLY be able to go!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the past few weeks...
![]() |
| playing with cousins.. |
![]() |
| water fun w. best bud Harper |


Those girls are too cute in that pool!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I hope you have a great vacation!
ReplyDelete