Image Map

Monday, July 30, 2012

Vacation re-cap

As much as I love the beach I am so glad to be home (sleeping in my own bed)! We had perfect weather everyday but one morning was kinda crappy! I only got a few hours a day on the beach it was just WAY too hot for Bre but that's fine w. me cause I cant handle the heat like I used to when I was younger....Brad and my dad golfed (M.W.F.) so most days I stayed up in the room until they got back & Brad watched her when he got back from golfing, we did hit up the pool a few day which she actually liked WAY better than the ocean they have a little 1ft pool with a little waterfall which was her favorite...she was ok in the am when we took walks but hi-tide was super early(like 11/12) everyday so she wasn't too happy with the ocean unless we would hold her.


Just a small re-cap of our vacay-(its pretty much the same thing every day)


Friday
8 hr drive to NC grabbed dinner and just hung out at the hotel...

Saturday
Woke up early had breakfast and hit the road again only a 4hour drive....went grocery shopping & got to the condo around 1:00 unpacked and relaxed took Bre to the beach

Sunday
Morning walk, beach and dinner then shopping

Monday
Morning walk, took Bre to pool and beach, Sushi dinner just Brad & I (its been probably a year since we have been out to dinner by ourselves so it was much needed and nice)

Tuesday
morning walk, full beach/pool day all you can eat seafood & outlet shopping (got some good deals of course bought everything for Bre and nothing for myself lol)

Wednesday
rainy day just did some relaxing & grocery shopping then went to Broadway at the beach at night

Thursday
beach and pool all day

Friday
Beach & pool

Saturday-
Drive home ALL day- it took us about 13 hours with only a few stops for gas and 5 mins out of the car...Bre did amazing up til the last 1/2 hour she got a little fussy...but I am so thankful for the DVD player or it could`ve been a really really bad 13 hours!


These are just a few of my favorite pictures.....



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!