Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vacation...

Were getting ready to head to Myrtle Beach this weekend for a week! I am beyond excited (despite the drive) We do a 2 day drive to make it a TAD easier....we head to Rocky Mount, North Carolina Friday stay there after an 8 hour drive then Saturday finish the rest of our drive to Myrtle Beach about 4 hours! I am praying for an easy car ride w B....last year she was only 6w old so up until the last half hour of day 1 she was so peaceful and day 2 was easy peasy....hoping for the same this year! I think hope she is goin to be so much fun at the beach this year since she is literally EVERYWHERE! I'm just really hoping she likes the sand....we at least have a lot of pools to go to if she doesn't!

The place we stay at is awesome myrtle beach resort...... it's a gated resort with a TON to do...playgrounds, lots of swimming pools, lazy river, kiddie play area pool, cabana bar and so much more! We've probably been going there for about 10 years or so. This is probably the last year we will be bunking up with my parents, there is a condo right across the hall from them we are going to try and rent next year! We usually go out to eat a few times during the week but our resort has some food too. I am most looking fwd to getting some all-you-can-eat seafood, well seafood in general and sushi

I am really glad we decided to join this tradition of going to the beach, we try and get the whole family to go but this year everyone else had other plans so maybe next year! Brad and I will also be celebrating our 2 year anniversary (late) while we are there & my parents will take Bre for the night and we will just have a night out to dinner to ourselves! Which I am excited to do because we really haven't gotten a night to ourselves sans kiddo....

So I will be blogging MIA probably for about a week or so but hope to have a lot to update when we get back!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!