Image Map

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thankful

Happy Friday Eve! I have been wanting to come and write but every time I come to this little space of mine, I just sit here and stare at a blank screen and nothing comes to mind but I wanted to stop in today and just stop and remember all the little things in life to be thankful for

I am thankful for........

  •  a  new season of gymnastics. We have a new coach this year (she was one of the assistants last year) and Breanna LOVES her so it makes it more exciting for her! So far on the first day, I can already tell this year is going to be awesome & so much fun for the kids and Miss Ashley is such a light and so amazing with all the little ones
  • Coffee- seriously I dont know what I would do without it!
  • amazing friendships. You know that one friend you dont see for awhile but when you finally get together it's like you pick up where you left off.
  • This amazing fall like weather!!! It is supposed to go back to hot/humid this weekend so I am thoroughly enjoying these cooler temps! Have I mentioned I am so ready for fall? 
  • manicures- yes it's a small thing but seriously this is one thing I look forward to every few weeks, it's MY time to relax and just get pampered




 

   What are YOU thankful for this week?

linking up w Vanessa today 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great post Cari! There is always something to be thankful for! No matter how big or small!

    P.S. Gymnastics has always fascinated me! I could never do it, but always loved to watch my best friend when she went to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Bre has a new coach that she LOVES! Gymnastics is awesome :) It was soooo hot here yesterday that I was practically begging for the cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!