I made my first purchase last weekend & I am OBSESSED. The best thing I love about them is they are waterproof!!! Meaning you never have to take them off! (this is just 2 of the 6 I ordered! The black one is B's. 2 from my original order were back ordered so I am waiting for them to ship!)
I am not posting about these because I was asked to, I am posting because I truly feel like its an amazing company and they will be around for a long time! I have jumped on a few companies thinking things would go far but seriously this one is AMAZING!!!! Also for every purchase you make, provides FULL TIME JOBS for local artisans in Costa Rica. They also have a charity collection. The charity collection was created to give back to charities all over the world with the sale of each bracelet! In 2013 they were able to donate over $140,000 to 190+ charities
I have signed up as a rep to share my new found love for these awesome bracelets! Click here to start shopping and also you can use code CARIROBERTS10 and get 10% off!!!I promise you will not be disappointed!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!