Honestly I am not sure if anyone even 'reads' this anymore but if you do Thank You for sticking around and I am still alive! First how is it already September??? I am beyond excited (hello FALL!) but this year is flying!.
We have just enjoying the last bit of summer before we start pre-school next week! YUP! I dont know if I am ready for it or not....but I think it will be all good! I recently got a call that a morning spot opened up for Bre at Pre-School so I scooped that up. So now instead of T/Th 1230-330 she will go MWF 9-1130. She keeps asking me when she starts school (her BFF started Monday so she is ready too I think!).
We have just enjoying the last bit of summer before we start pre-school next week! YUP! I dont know if I am ready for it or not....but I think it will be all good! I recently got a call that a morning spot opened up for Bre at Pre-School so I scooped that up. So now instead of T/Th 1230-330 she will go MWF 9-1130. She keeps asking me when she starts school (her BFF started Monday so she is ready too I think!).
We really haven't been up-to much lately. Hanging with friends and just enjoying life. We started a new year at the gym and Breanna is still loving every second of it! We booked a room for the beach for next year and I cant wait to go!!! We haven't been to the beach since Bre was 1. I am beyond redy for fall and cooler temps (this week has been super hot and I have been staying in the AC cause I cant deal!)
I am really hoping to get back into a groove here on this little space but I just feel like this whole blog world is slowing down and not many people are around anymore like it used to be, so time will tell but if you want to keep up follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Well that's all I got for now...sorry this is boring and picture-less. Hope to be back full-time soon!!! I need to catch up with all my lovies!
I hope preschool goes well! Lily has the same schedule next week. I go with her on her first day on Wednesday, then her first full day is Friday. She's so excited, but I'm in denial that she's old enough to go! Good luck to Bre!
ReplyDeleteThanks same for Lily!!! I cant believe they are already going to pre-k seriously weren't they JUST born
DeleteI'm still around here!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear how much your precious girl loves school :-)