Image Map

Monday, September 14, 2015

and just like that....

she is off to school! Last week we had orientation and first day of preschool! It really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be but it's only 2.5 hours 3 days a week! I think next year when she goes to Kindergarten.

Wednesday we had orientation and got to go see her classroom and meet her teachers! While she had time in the class room, we went to a meeting with the director and got to learn all about the school and policies and procedures. One little girl from her gymnastics class ended up being in her class so she was pretty excited about that. We only ended up being there an hour so it was an easy day.



Friday was the actual first day (with the holiday on Monday the schedule was a bit weird). But we got there a little before 9 and she found her little friend from gym and made friends with another little boy and when the teachers came, she had no hesitation and off she went!

I got a chance to go to Target ALONE! It was peaceful, had a Starbucks, and got to walk around at my own pace no dragging me into the toy aisles. And surprisingly I only spent $20! Headed home to do some stuff around the house and before I knew it was time to go pick her up! She loved it and I am not surprised! So should be a great year for my big girl!!!







 

3 comments:

  1. So glad she loves it already!! :) I know she's gonna have a blast- and you can enjoy more of those solo Target trips - hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our BABIES are already in pre-k! I'm so glad it's going well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!